The Rappahannock County Bar Association enthusiastically endorses Margaret “Peggy” Ralph for the position of Clerk of the Circuit Court of Rappahannock County for the following reasons:
1. She has been employed by the Circuit Court of Rappahannock County for 29 years.
2. She has been chief deputy for 28 years.
3. Mrs. Ralph is a graduate of The College of Mount St. Vincent with a degree in business education. In 1998, she was recognized by the Supreme Court of Virginia as a Certified Circuit Court Deputy Clerk.
4. She has served as Clerk of the Circuit Court of Rappahannock County since March 1.
5. She has been a resident of Rappahannock County for more than 30 years.
6. Peggy has extensive knowledge of her job’s functions as spelled out in the 106 pages of the 2010 edition of the Circuit Court Clerk’s Duties published by the Supreme Court of Virginia.
7. Peggy is well qualified and has always been polite, cooperative and helpful to all members of the Bar and to the public.
James W. Fletcher III
President, Rappahannock County Bar Association