1. He works all year just to give his stuff away.
2. He’s good with livestock.
3. He knows how to get by with the same equipment season after season.
4. He works outside, even in bad weather.
5. He’s good with kids.
6. His wife is a good cook.
7. He could stand to lose a few pounds. (See reason #6)
8. He’s used to getting out of tight spots.
9. He covers a lot of ground in a hurry when the pressure is on.
10. He takes care of the needs of the world.
— passed on by Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services