Faulty furnace, but no fire

Sperryville Volunteer Fire Company crew respond to a report of heavy smoke inside Woodville Baptist Church Wednesday morning. There was no fire; the smoke was coming from the furnace, which was shut down before any serious damage was done. Photos by Shawn Walters.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Staff/Contributed
About Staff/Contributed 4260 Articles
The Rappahannock News welcomes contributions from any and all members of the community. Email news and photos to editor@rappnews.com or call us at 540-675-3338.