The Rappahannock Animal Welfare League (RAWL) would like to thank the community for coming out to “Mutt, Mix & Mingle” May 1 at the Flint Hill Public House.
We were thrilled with the tremendous turn out, it was great to see so many friends with their dogs enjoying the event. The weather was perfect, the band was incredible, the food delicious and the company exceptional. We hope that you and your dogs had as much fun as we did. We are still beaming from the wonderful show of support!
Very special thanks to:
• The Flint Hill Public House for the beautiful venue and generosity, especially Theresa Baldwin, John Gruber and Chef Marvin Swaner.
• Sixling Twin Band. You made this evening one to remember. Your talents are amazing.
• The Rappahannock News. Thank you, Roger Piantadosi and Jan Clatterbuck, for your ongoing support. We were excited to see Mutt Mix & Mingle on the front page last week!
• The RAWL Board of Directors and Patti Want. Thank you for all of your time and talents brought together to make this an outstanding event. You are special people and greatly appreciated.
• Scott McMurtray (my other half) for giving so much of himself to help RAWL before, during and after the event. You are always there for us and we are thankful for you.
Thanks again to all of you, we look forward to seeing you next time.
Cheryl Lynn F. Herrmann