The Rappahannock County School Board will hold a public hearing on the budget this Thursday, Feb. 18, at 7 p.m. in the high school auditorium.
The Planning Commission will meet on Wednesday, Feb. 17, at 7:30 p.m. at the Rappahannock County Courthouse.
A. Call To Order
B. Adopt Agenda
1. Minutes of January 20, 2016 meeting
D. Public Comment
E. Old Business
F. New Business
1. SU 16-01-02 Hamrick – Family Apartment
2. SU 16-01-03 Neel – Family Apartment
3. SU 16-01-04 Singh – Increase # of bedrooms for permitted Bed and Breakfast
1. Building Permit Report(s)